C&E Hand Renewal
C&E Hand Renewal is specially formulated for the delicate skin on the hands to increase cellular turnover, provide the skin optimal protection from free radical damage, and target UV induced dark spots. Added emollients moisturize and hydrate hands.
Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Reduces skin discoloration from UV rays and aging
Increases volume and smooths the skin’s surface
HOW TO APPLY: Apply liberally to clean, dry skin, focusing on the back of the fingers, hands, and wrists. Follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN® broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturiSer in the evening. Apply as needed to minimize signs of aging and discoloration.
- L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) (10%) – an antioxidant and matrix metalloproteinase inhibitor (MMPi) that is pure vitamin C; it minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while promoting an even skin tone.
- Tocopherol (vitamin E) (5%) – a lipid-soluble antioxidant vitamin and emollient ingredient.
- Hexylresorcinol (1%) – an age-fighting anti-glycation agent that brightens and promotes an even skin tone while reducing future discoloration.
- Bakuchiol (1%) – a terpenophenol that helps to increase collagen deposition, smooth fine lines and wrinkles, and reduce the appearance of photodamage without irritation.
- Bisabolol – a compound derived from chamomile plants that is used for protection against environmental stressors on skin.
- Full Ingredient list: Cyclopentasiloxane, Ascorbic Acid, Polysilicone-11, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Tocopherol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, PEG-8, Bakuchiol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hexylresorcinol, Hordeum Distichon (Barley Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Ethyl Linoleate, Silica, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Propyl Gallate, Bisabolol.