Pigment Gel Pro
Experience a visibly dramatic reduction in the appearance of stubborn hyperpigmentation for all Fitzpatricks and skin types. This advanced, dermatologically tested corrective helps fade the size and intensity of dark spots while helping protect against the appearance of new dark spots. Its industry-leading, proprietary SynerPro Complex, uses multiple modes of action to effectively target stubborn forms of UV and hormonally induced hyperpigmentation, such as photodamage and melasma. The result is skin that appears more even and bright with continued use.
- Delivers a visibly dramatic reduction in the appearance of stubborn hyperpigmentation.
- Improvements in hyperpigmentation seen in as early as 4 weeks.
- Helps fade the size and intensity of dark spots while helping protect against the appearance of new dark spots.
- Effective against UV and hormonally induced hyperpigmentation, such as photodamage and melasma.
- Effective for all Fitzpatrick phototypes and skin types.
HOW TO APPLY: After cleansing and toning, smooth onto the face, neck, and décolleté or affected areas. Use twice daily for maximum benefits. Follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN® treatment serums, and broad spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturiser in the evening.
OUR PROPRIETARY COMPLEX
SynerPro Complex - a proprietary technology to deliver a dramatic reduction in the appearance of stubborn hyperpigmentation. This synergistic blend of ingredients helps fade current discoloration while protecting against the appearance of new dark spots for brighter, more even-looking skin.
KEY INGREDIENTS IN SYNERPRO COMPLEX
- Hexylresorcinol - a phenolic lipid that modulates the melanogenesis pathway via tyrosinase and peroxidase inhibition; stimulation of the antioxidant glutathione, as well as the reduced transfer of melanosomes from the melanocytes to the keratinocytes.
- Purified Licorice Root Extract - a highly purified form of licorice containing 95% glabridin, which is responsible for inhibiting hyperpigmentation. It reduces tyrosinase expression, tyrosinase activity, and melanocyte proliferation and migration while inhibiting melanin synthesis in melanocytes. It also inhibits an enzyme released after UV exposure or during inflammation to decrease tyrosinase expression and melanosome transfer.
- Tranexamic Acid - a synthetic derivative of the amino acid lysine that helps inhibit melanin synthesis through plasminogen/plasmin pathways.
- 4-Butylresorcinol - a potent inhibitor of tyrosinase and peroxidase that leads to a reduction in melanin production.
- Full Ingredients- Water, Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Lactic Acid, Gluconolactone, Sodium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Tranexamic Acid, Bisabolol, Hexylresorcinol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Propyl Gallate, Pentylene Glycol, 4-Butylresorcinol, Glabridin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Water.