Retinol Treatment for Sensitive Skin
This retinol specifically formulated for sensitive skin reduces redness and signs of ageing, without causing irritation.
- Gently encourages cell turnover to minimise the signs of ageing.
- Reduces redness and uneven skin tone.
- Ideal for those with sensitive skin or that are new to retinol.
HOW TO APPLY: In the evening, apply a pea-sized amount after cleansing. Use twice per week, gradually increasing application frequency to every other night, and then advancing to each evening or as tolerated. Follow with the appropriate moisturizer. Note: It is important to wear a broad spectrum SPF during the day when using this product at night, since retinol is sun sensitising.
- Vitamin A – helps to promote a clear complexion and an even skin tone.
- Niacinamide – a calming antioxidant that maintains skin hydration and reduces age-related skin yellowing and redness
- Hexylresorcinol – helps promote an even skin tone and calm the skin
- InflaShield™ - a patented cosmetic ingredient that reduces ageing that contributes to ageing
- Full Ingredients - Water, Isododecane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Isoamyl Laurate, Tapioca Starch Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, PEG-8, Panthenol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Polysilicone-11, Hexylresorcinol, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Bisabolol, Tocopherol, Hexyldecanol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Sodium Polyacrylate, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Dioleate, Caprylyl Glycol, Isoamyl Cocoate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ceramide NP, Xanthan Gum, Chlorphenesin, Propyl Gallate, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Sodium Phytate, 4-t-Butylcyclohexanol, Trideceth-6, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Potassium Sorbate, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Hydroxyphenyl Propamidobenzoic Acid, Stearic Acid, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract