Formulated using components of the skin’s natural moisturising factor (NMF), this blend combines antioxidants and humectants with biocompatible hydrators that provide important hydration.
Directions for use: after cleansing, apply evenly to entire face and neck in the morning and evening for the ultimate in skin hydration. In the morning, finish with the appropriate PCA SKIN® broad spectrum SPF product. Apply throughout the day for instant hydration of dry or parched skin. It may be used in conjunction with or as a replacement for any PCA SKIN nighttime moisturiser.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice – is a purifying ingredient best known for its softening and soothing benefits.
- Glycerin – is a humectant and emollient that helps to hydrate skin.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – has the ability to hold 1,000 times its weight in water and plays an important role in skin hydration.
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B-5) – hydrates the skin.
- Sodium PCA – hydrates the skin.
- Niacinamide – is a form of the B vitamin that is required for proper circulation.
Its demonstrated occlusive benefits help to reduce transepidermal water loss
(TEWL) and improve the moisture content of the skin.
- Urea – is an essential part of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) and moisturises the skin.