An at-home enzyme mask with papaya, honey and fruit extracts that calms and exfoliates the skin, leaving a glowing complexion.
- Active papaya enzymes are blended with vitamin E and honey to soothe and hydrate the skin.
- Antioxidants from the extract of green tea keeps the skin healthy and protected.
- Results-oriented and suitable for all skin types and conditions.
HOW TO APPLY: Apply a thin, even layer over entire face. Leave on for two to five minutes, depending on sensitivity. If uncomfortable, remove immediately. Remove mask with warm water and gentle circular motions. Pat dry and follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN® moisturiser in the evening and PCA SKIN sun protection product the following day. Use no more than once a week.
- Papaya Fruit – contains the proteolytic fruit enzyme papain, which is widely used for its gentle exfoliating properties. Papaya fruit is also known to be an effective skin purifying ingredient.
- Lemon Fruit, Sugar Cane, Orange Fruit and Apple Fruit Extracts – are the source of naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acids (AHA).
- Green Tea Extract – is a polyphenolic antioxidant containing beneficial vitamins, minerals and oils.
- Honey – is a natural humectant that helps moisturise skin.
- Full Ingredients -Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit, Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 60, Ethylhexylglycerin, Honey/Mel/Miel, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sucrose, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil